Percentage Of Water In Fruits And Veggies. Of all foods, vegetables provide the most water, often being over 90% water by weight. Even though most vegetables provide more water than fruits, fruits are still a great source.
Zucchini, radish and celery are comprised of 95 percent water. Vegetables that contain 92 percent. Vegetables high in water include lettuce, celery, bok choy, radish, cucumber, zucchini,.
Related Posts for Percentage Of Water In Fruits And Veggies
- Graphic Organizers Worksheet For 6Th Grade Math
- Multiple Meaning Words Worksheets 1St Grade Pdf
- Sources For How Does Smell Affect Taste
- Separating A Mixture Of Salt And Water
- Free Snowman Writing Paper For Primary Grade
- How To Make An Accurate Rain Gauge
- Magic E Fill In The Sentence Worksheets
- Spend Least More Most On Lesson Esl
- Character Setting Plot Activities For 1St Grade
- Singular And Plural Nouns Worksheet 8Th Grade