Shared Reading Of Non Fiction Text In Kindergarten. Shared reading is a great way to continue to expose students to oral language development while building background knowledge and having fun, too! Big books by joy cowley are adored by kindergartners because entertaining characters give life to simple story lines.
This is a great opportunity for students to demonstrate comprehension of the text! Shared reading is part of a suite of practices the teacher can use to support the teaching of reading. Students can illustrate poems or even nonfiction.
Related Posts for Shared Reading Of Non Fiction Text In Kindergarten
- Point Of View First And Third Person Worksheet
- Special Education Novel Packets For Kids
- Does Dry Ice Melt Faster Than Regular Ice
- Make A 10 To Add Fourth Grade Worksheets
- Online Video Games For 5 Year Olds Pizza
- Science Fair Projects For 6Th Grade Earth Science
- Color Changes And Effects Science Project 6 Grade
- Free Math Games For Kids That Are In The 8Th Grade
- Main Idea And Detail Transition Words 4Th Grade
- Good Science Fair Project Ideas For 7Th Grade